2015 Media Kit
by ESDC on 08 Jul, 2015
- 650+ dancers & spectators attended each day of the event
- Attendees travelled from 31 countries
- 475 of our guests booked hotel rooms in the Radisson Edwardian Blu where the event was held
- A total of 880 room nights were booked
- £7,000 in cash prizes was awarded to dancers
By the end of the Championships, France topped the medal tally, with UK following closely in 2nd place, Sweden 3rd and USA 4th.
1500+ Mailing List subscribers
3500+ website views per month
1500+ unique visitors per month
Our YouTube channel has 1.43 million views & 2900 subscribers and growing…
Sponsor Case Study: Keds
In 2013, the international shoe label Keds was the major sponsor of the European Swing Dance Championships. As a popular shoe brand worn by dancers, and a company history dating back to the 1920s, it was a good match. Here are some of the ways we promoted the Keds brand:
- We promoted Keds through our social media, primarily Facebook and Twitter.
- Keds logos and advertising banners were displayed on the official website
- Keds logo was displayed in the footer of all outgoing company emails
- Keds was featured regularly in the event newsletter, leading up to and following the event
- Keds offered a discount code for online shoe shopping, which we heavily promoted before, during and after the event
- Keds logo was on all printed promotional materials (including posters and flyers), that were distributed in London, and at jazz & swing dance events around Europe
- Keds was featured in our event programme, given to all 600+ event attendees upon arrival
- Keds also placed promotional materials in the event tote bags, given to each ticketholder
- At the event, Keds set up an onsite booth, with shoe samples and an exhibition of company history
- Keds banners were displayed in the Atrium at the event
- The official contest numbers were Keds branded. These were worn by every competitor in the dance championships and they featured heavily in photographs and footage of the competitions.
- Keds provided free shoes which we gifted to our event VIPs. This meant that community role models – world champion dancers, master instructors, scene leaders, school owners and respected judges – returned to their hometowns around the world in a fresh new pair of Keds.
- The official event photo wall was in Keds blue and featured the Keds logo alongside the ESDC logo. A dedicated photographer attended the photo wall all weekend long and the photos were shared heavily on social media.
- Keds was listed as a sponsor and the logo prominently displayed at the beginning of all official event videos posted to our popular YouTube channel.
- The logo was also displayed on our event webcast (live streaming) throughout the weekend.
- We challenged filmmakers at the event to make short films showcasing Keds. Three charming short films were produced.
Become a 2015 Sponsor
We are currently seeking sponsors for the 2015 European Swing Dance Championships that will be held in London on 15th-18th October at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow. Here are some of the promotional opportunities we are able to offer our sponsors:
- Social media promotion, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Sponsor the competition videos on our YouTube channel
- Sponsor the webcast / live streaming of the event
- Display your logo as an official sponsor on our website
- Place advertisements/banners on our website
- Advertise in our Mailchimp newsletter
- Have your logo in the footer of all outgoing company emails
- Have your logo on the official event poster
- Have your logo on promotional flyers or postcards
- Advertise in the glossy event programme & commemorative magazine
- Put your promotional materials in the event tote bags
- Have your branding on the event tote bags
- Have your branding on other merchandise (eg: drink bottles, tshirts) at the event
- Distribute your print materials at the event
- Be publicised live and direct to the audience by the event MCs
- Have your logo on the competitor numbers
- Have your logo on the red-carpet-style Photo Wall
- Set up a booth at the event
- Sell your goods/merchandise at the event
- Display your banners at the event
- Sponsor a party room
- We are happy to plan activities, challenges or photo/video ops at the event to promote your brand. The dancers love to get involved!
Sponsor ESDC today!
Or call: 0777 444 6100